- Well equipped digitalized AC labs with Wi-Fi facilities.
- Highly experienced & qualified practical oriented faculties. Associated with IEEE, IACSIT, and Member of Technical Program Committee & Reviewer for various IEEE Conferences, International Journals along with various Publications.
- Training by trainer certified by leading industries like ST Microelectronics, Texas Instruments, Microchip, etc.
- Thoroughly defined course modules are executed considering level of every participant.
- Time to time we launch special Training & Workshops on demand of technology & companies, so that they can shape their career.
- We teach the in-depth and underlying concepts and how to make use of these concepts in solving an actual real time problem.
- Highly focused on the practical aspect of the course and implementation in real world.
- Contently take part in Industrial Solution, R & D Projects. Automation appliances, web designing & development at wide domain.
- Knowing what industries require and our highly experienced faculties has made sure that our students come out as industry ready professionals
- We have a dedicated placement cell to take care of the placements and to make sure that the students are placed at the best possible places.
- Quality and Effective approach, for the first time in Rajasthan.
- Stimulating quality in all technical streams programs.
- Overseeing the quality of research, development and innovation activities carried out.
- Contributing, through technology and innovation, to increase business competitiveness and development in the country.
- Promoting good education system in students and society.
- Contributing and Promoting advanced researches and programs.
- Students are guided in writing research paper according to IEEE standards and format
- “Student’s Hour” a problem solving session every day for old students without any extra charges.
- Life Time Membership Card on that basis candidate can join our other activities and will get 10% Discount on our other Training, Learning or Workshop programs.
- “Robeonics Internship Program” for practical oriented students.
- “Robeonics Research Program” for Innovative & Creative students.
- Preparing Students for various competitions and technological events.
- Guest Lectures between Training.
- Industrial Visits if required.
- Competition & Events.
- APPROACHABLE batches with different timing.
- Fee can be paid within 7 days of joining
- Faculty works with full dedication and gets involved with the students even if they have to work the entire night with them.
- We focus on our students individually and give them regular feedbacks so that they can improve and we also help them in improving.
- Global exposure on research taking place all over the world
- Students are enhanced practically and theoretically in such a way so that they can work on other projects as well.
- Basic knowledge of components and their working is taught to them from the foundation of the fundamentals.
- Freedom to learn in an healthy learning atmosphere.
- We encourage students who are full of new innovative ideas to work on their dream projects and guide them to achieve it.
- The Bizarre Secret of Application Essay Assist
- The fundamentals of Essay Editing Support
- Why People Aren’t Discussing Term Paper Service and What You Should Do Right Now About It
- top Essay Writing Services
- The Definitive Approach to Research Essay Topics
- The Number One Question You Must Ask for Apa Format Essay
- What You Can Do About Dissertation Editing Starting in the Next Eight Minutes
- Dissertation Service Reviews & Tips
- The Honest to Goodness Truth on Dissertation Writing
- How to Begin Training Spanish – Time of Type Activities
- NASA researcher promises decisive proof of extraterrestrial life
- Who Identified the Cell Nucleus
- Exciting Topics for Background Research Papers in Faculty
- Middle School Prompts
- How to Start Off an Abstract
- Computer Paper Topics
- Ebooks Vs. Paper Books The Pros and Negatives
- How to Write a Scientific Report
- Professor accused of bigotry for correcting syntax, capitalization
- How-to Compose a Superb Composition
- How to Execute A Bibliography for a Research-Paper
- How to Compose Cause Effect Report or An Underlying Cause Essay
- Pension Accounting IFRS vs. US GAAP
- Who Identified the Cell Nucleus
- Dubious Research Topics List of Dubious Issues
- K-12 with hearing damage face boundaries, students, suggests new study
- Research Topics to get a Paper on Drugs
- How-to Write an Analysis Document with Trial Essays
- Listing of Interests and Hobbies
- Research Issues on Medicines to get a Document
- Publishing Personal Ambitions
- Just how to Quote in An Investigation Report
- Summer Internship 2015
- 6 Months industrial Training 2015
- Engineering Project
- AITS, Uttrakhand
- Amity University, Jaipur
- Apex Engg. College, Jaipur
- Banasthali University, Jaipur
- Birla Institute of Technology, Jaipur
- BIT, Mesra
- CIITM, Jaipur.
- GIT, Jaipur
- Gyan Vihar University, Jaipur
- IIIT Allahabad
- IIT, Bombay
- ITM, Bhilwara
- Jagannath University, Jaipur
- Jaipur National University, Jaipur
- Jaypee, Noida
- JEC, Jaipur
- JECRC, Jaipur
- JNIT, Jaipur
- LIET, Alwar
- LNMIIT, Jaipur
- Lovely Professional University
- MAIET, Jaipur
- Manipal Institute of Technology, Manipal
- MBM Engg. College, Jodhpur
- MITS, Lakshmangarh
- MNIT, Jaipur
- NIMS, University
- Poornima Group of College, Jaipur: PCE, PIET
- Punjab Technical University
- RCEW, Jaipur
- RIET, Jaipur
- Singhania University, Udaipur.
- SIT, Jaipur
- SKIT, Jaipur
- SMCET, Jaipur
- Thapar University
- UIET Chandigarh, Panjab University.
- VIT, Jaipur
- VIT, Vellore
As the word ‘Kaizen’ means ‘improvement’ I also got improved in the field of robots. It was an amazing experience. I would be glad to join this Kaizen Roebonics. We enjoyed a lot and trainedKirti Panwar,RIET Jaipur
First of all I am very thankful to Manoj sir and amit sir. with your guidance I learnt everything which I didn’t knew before . Before coming here I did not know anything but now I have confidenceHitesh Kumar Sharma,MBM Jodhpur
I had a great experience at Kaizen faculty members was very co-operative. It was a good opportunity for me to have the knowledge regarding robotics and embedded system. Further the additional knowleVijay Singh,Punjab University Chandigarh
About kaizen robeonics Found it to be very interesting informative and focused organization working towards excellence, constantly improving with time and providing quality environment for the traiMehul Mathur,BSET Jaipur
I think the session was quite knowledge giving as we started from the basic circuits to the complex ones, so it was quite easy to deal with the tough projects even.Neha goyal,ACEIT Jaipur
This workshop helped me to deal with breadboard and also about connection. It also made me aware about the various communications through sensors, coding etc. Got knowledge on how to code IC’s anShalini Sharma,Techno India Udaipur
It was a nice experience to attend this workshop of robotics and we came across many things like different types of components of the different types of circuits like sensor circuits, h bridge circuDeepika Audichya,Techno India Udaipur
I have learned to relate to practical knowledge and learn basic concept. It has been an excellent experience. The way of teaching is good, the presentation even better. My concepts are clearer now aPriyanka Meena,JNIT
Before joining this workshop I had no knowledge about microcontroller. By joining this workshop now I can make circuits on board and also work on them. This workshop has given me knowledge about basSunil Kumar Sharma,JNIT
I had no knowledge in microcontroller and embedded systems.I had many questions in my mind about robotic microcontroller.But when I joined kaizen robeonics I have got answers to all my questions.ItSantosh Kumar Mahawar,JNIT